Want to be a Vendor at this Year’s Event?
If you want to have a booth at this year’s Low Tide Ride & Stride event, here are the guidelines:
- Vendors are free but are encouraged to make a donation of $100 or more to the 2016 Low Tide Ride & Stride to help the various causes and charities this event supports (click here to see the causes we support). And if you would like a higher level of exposure by getting on our marketing materials and our t-shirt, then please contribute at the $250 minimum level or more.
- You need to provide your own gear (tent, table, chairs, etc.) and must be appropriate for a race and family atmosphere. Food is allowed if it is prepackaged or the vendor has a food handling card from the County Health Department allowing them to distribute that particular item. The City will not allow us to sell food in any manner, it must be given away for free.
- If vendors wish to be included on our marketing materials and be acknowledged during the post-race activities, you can refer to the donation chart attached:
- Any vendors participating in the event must be set up no later than 8:30 am. The set up is in Sunset Park, which is owned by the City and has a strict no dog policy. We will expect about 1000 participants and any donations would go to: Rotary Club of Coronado, PO Box 180487, Coronado, CA 92178-0487All vendors who are interested should let us know about their company and what product or service they intend to promote. Most vendors will provide some sort of promotional item for our participants as a giveaway, but this is not absolutely necessary. We do try to have all vendors, who are not Non-Profit organizations, fit into our theme of being family oriented or geared towards the military. Vendors must also be able to provide their own equipment, such as tents, tables and chairs.If you are interested, please give us some background on the company you would like to represent for our review. We appreciate your interest in our event and your support of our Wounded Veteran causes.
- Please contact Robin MacCartee at (619) 312-7465 or email us at [email protected] to make arrangements.